Other VSD sites include Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Boston, MA and Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation, Marshfield, WI, USA.
Safety of zoster vaccine in adults from a large managed-care cohort: a Vaccine Safety Datalink study
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 271, Issue 5, pages 510–520, May 2012
How to Cite
Tseng, H. F., Liu, A., Sy, L., Marcy, S. M., Fireman, B., Weintraub, E., Baggs, J., Weinmann, S., Baxter, R., Nordin, J., Daley, M. F., Jackson, L., Jacobsen, S. J. and for the Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) Team (2012), Safety of zoster vaccine in adults from a large managed-care cohort: a Vaccine Safety Datalink study. Journal of Internal Medicine, 271: 510–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2011.02474.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 11:22AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.