Chronic fatigue syndrome: acute infection and history of physical activity affect resting levels and response to exercise of plasma oxidant/antioxidant status and heat shock proteins
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 272, Issue 1, pages 74–84, July 2012
How to Cite
Jammes, Y., Steinberg, J. G. and Delliaux, S. (2012), Chronic fatigue syndrome: acute infection and history of physical activity affect resting levels and response to exercise of plasma oxidant/antioxidant status and heat shock proteins. Journal of Internal Medicine, 272: 74–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2011.02488.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2011 12:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.