Mutations in LPL, APOC2, APOA5, GPIHBP1 and LMF1 in patients with severe hypertriglyceridaemia
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 272, Issue 2, pages 185–196, August 2012
How to Cite
Surendran, R. P., Visser, M. E., Heemelaar, S., Wang, J., Peter, J., Defesche, J. C., Kuivenhoven, J. A., Hosseini, M., Péterfy, M., Kastelein, J. J. P., Johansen, C. T., Hegele, R. A., Stroes, E. S. G. and Dallinga-Thie, G. M. (2012), Mutations in LPL, APOC2, APOA5, GPIHBP1 and LMF1 in patients with severe hypertriglyceridaemia. Journal of Internal Medicine, 272: 185–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02516.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2012 02:45PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!