Bone marrow or peripheral blood stem cell transplantation from unrelated donors in adult patients with acute myeloid leukaemia, an Acute Leukaemia Working Party analysis in 2262 patients
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 272, Issue 5, pages 472–483, November 2012
How to Cite
Ringdén, O., Labopin, M., Beelen, D. W., Volin, L., Ehninger, G., Finke, J., Greinix, H. T., Kyrcz-Krzemien, S., Bunjes, D., Brinch, L., Niederwieser, D., Arnold, R., Mohty, M., Rocha, V. and for the Acute Leukaemia Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) (2012), Bone marrow or peripheral blood stem cell transplantation from unrelated donors in adult patients with acute myeloid leukaemia, an Acute Leukaemia Working Party analysis in 2262 patients. Journal of Internal Medicine, 272: 472–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02547.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2012 10:45AM EST
- 1Stem Cell Trialist’s Collaborative Group. Allogeneic peripheral blood stem-cell compared with bone marrow transplantation in the management of hematologic malignancies: an individual patient data meta-analysis of nine randomized trials. J Clin Oncol2005; 23: 5074–87.
- 4Blood stem cells compared with bone marrow as a source of hematopoietic cells for allogeneic transplantation. IBMTR Histocompatibility and Stem Cell Sources Working Committee and the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT). Blood2000; 95: 3702–9., , et al.
- 10Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation vs filgrastim-mobilised peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation in patients with early leukaemia: first results of a randomised multicentre trial of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplant1998; 21: 995–1003., , et al.
- 24Allogeneic compared with autologous stem cell transplantation in the treatment of patients younger than 46 years with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in first complete remission (CR1): an intention-to-treat analysis of the EORTC/GIMEMAAML-10 trial. Blood2003; 102: 1232–40., , et al.
- 34Peripheral blood stem cell versus bone marrow transplantation from HLA-identical sibling donors in patients with leukemia: a propensity score-based comparison from the Japan Society for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation registry. Int J Hematol2010; 91: 855–64., , et al.
- 36Higher mortality after allogeneic peripheral-blood transplantation compared with bone marrow in children and adolescents: the Histocompatibility and Alternate Stem Cell Source Working Committee of the International Bone Marrow Transplant Registry. J Clin Oncol2004; 22: 4872–80., , et al.