Proteinuria modifies the effect of systolic blood pressure on total and cardiovascular disease mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 272, Issue 6, pages 611–619, December 2012
How to Cite
Proteinuria modifies the effect of systolic blood pressure on total and cardiovascular disease mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes. J Intern Med 2012; 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02581.x., , , , , Turku University Hospital, University of Turku, Turku; and Kuopio University Hospital, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio, Finland
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 09:58AM EST
- 7Cardiovascular Survey Methods, 2nd edn. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1982., , , .
- 8World Health Organization. Proposal for the Multinational Monitoring of Trends and Determinants in Cardiovascular Disease and Protocol (MONICA project). Geneva: World Health Organization, 1983; (WHO/MNC/82.1, Rev. 1).
- 10Quality control of blood pressure measurements in a collaborative epidemiological study. In the Nordic Region of the Biometric Society, Conf on Statistical Methods in Medicine and Pharmocology, Koge, Denmark 1986 (Abstract), , .
- 15European guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice: executive summary: Fourth Joint Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and Other Societies on Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice (Constituted by representatives of nine societies and by invited experts). Eur Heart J 2007; 28: 2375–414., , , et al.