Proteinuria modifies the effect of systolic blood pressure on total and cardiovascular disease mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 272, Issue 6, pages 611–619, December 2012
How to Cite
Proteinuria modifies the effect of systolic blood pressure on total and cardiovascular disease mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes. J Intern Med 2012; 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02581.x., , , , , Turku University Hospital, University of Turku, Turku; and Kuopio University Hospital, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio, Finland
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 09:58AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!