Glycated haemoglobin and the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and all-cause mortality in the Copenhagen City Heart Study
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 273, Issue 1, pages 94–101, January 2013
How to Cite
Gentofte University Hospital, Copenhagen; Bispebjerg University Hospital, Copenhagen; Institute of Surgery and Internal Medicine, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen; Herlev University Hospital, Copenhagen; Frederiksberg Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark Glycated haemoglobin and the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and all-cause mortality in the Copenhagen City Heart Study. J Intern Med 2012; 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02594.x., , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:03AM EST
- Danish Heart Foundation
- Research Foundation of Herlev Hospital
- Aase and Ejnar Danielsen Foundation
- Hede-Nielsen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.