This research was supported by the Scientific Research Council. Grant No. B/RG/00869.
The use of X-ray microanalysis to investigate problems encountered in enzyme cytochemistry*
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
1974 Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 143–151, July 1974
How to Cite
Ryder, T. A. and Bowen, I. D. (1974), The use of X-ray microanalysis to investigate problems encountered in enzyme cytochemistry. Journal of Microscopy, 101: 143–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.1974.tb03877.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 26 November 1973; revision received 15 February 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!