An anti-roll plate for flattening of ‘dry’ ultrathin frozen sections
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
1974 Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 197–200, July 1974
How to Cite
Hellström, S. and Sjöström, M. (1974), An anti-roll plate for flattening of ‘dry’ ultrathin frozen sections. Journal of Microscopy, 101: 197–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.1974.tb03882.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 7 December 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!