Quantitative studies and theoretical analysis of the performance of the scintillation electron-detector
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
1981 Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 119–133, November 1981
How to Cite
Comins, N. R. and Thirlwall, J. T. (1981), Quantitative studies and theoretical analysis of the performance of the scintillation electron-detector. Journal of Microscopy, 124: 119–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.1981.tb00305.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
- Revised paper accepted 30 May 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!