The correlation averaging of a regularly arranged bacterial cell envelope protein
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
1982 Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 127–138, August 1982
How to Cite
Saxton, W. O. and Baumeister, W. (1982), The correlation averaging of a regularly arranged bacterial cell envelope protein. Journal of Microscopy, 127: 127–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.1982.tb00405.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Revised paper accepted 11 March 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!