Intercellular junctions and the application of microscopical techniques: the cardiac gap junction as a case model
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
1993 Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 299–328, March 1993
How to Cite
SEVERS, N. J., GOURDIE, R. G., HARFST, E., PETERS, N. S. and GREEN, C. R. (1993), Intercellular junctions and the application of microscopical techniques: the cardiac gap junction as a case model. Journal of Microscopy, 169: 299–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.1993.tb03308.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 14 July 1992; revised and accepted 10 September 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!