Aberrations in confocal fluorescence microscopy induced by mismatches in refractive index
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
1993 Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 391–405, March 1993
How to Cite
HELL, S., REINER, G., CREMER, C. and STELZER, E. H. K. (1993), Aberrations in confocal fluorescence microscopy induced by mismatches in refractive index. Journal of Microscopy, 169: 391–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.1993.tb03315.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 15 September 1992; accepted 4 January 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!