Institute of Agrophysics, Polish Academy of Science, ul. Doswiadczalna 4, 20036, Lublin, Poland.
Application of back-scattered electron imaging to the study of the lichen-rock interface
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
1994 Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 175, Issue 1, pages 54–59, July 1994
How to Cite
WIERZCHOS, J. and ASCASO, C. (1994), Application of back-scattered electron imaging to the study of the lichen-rock interface. Journal of Microscopy, 175: 54–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.1994.tb04787.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 30 November 1993; accepted 3 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!