The current address of Nicholas A. Allsop is Hahn-Meitner-Institut, Glienicker Str. 100 Berlin 14109.
Optimized HREM imaging of objects supported by amorphous substrates using spherical aberration adjustment
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 223, Issue 1, pages 1–8, July 2006
How to Cite
ALLSOP, N. A., DOBSON, P. J. and HUTCHISON, J. L. (2006), Optimized HREM imaging of objects supported by amorphous substrates using spherical aberration adjustment. Journal of Microscopy, 223: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.2006.01591.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Received 31 January 2005; accepted 13 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!