A technique for improved focused ion beam milling of cryo-prepared life science specimens
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 263–269, June 2007
How to Cite
HAYLES, M. F., STOKES, D. J., PHIFER, D. and FINDLAY, K. C. (2007), A technique for improved focused ion beam milling of cryo-prepared life science specimens. Journal of Microscopy, 226: 263–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.2007.01775.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Received 1 November 2006; accepted 26 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!