Study of the structure of the air and blood capillaries of the gas exchange tissue of the avian lung by serial section three-dimensional reconstruction
Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Microscopical Society
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 230, Issue 1, pages 84–93, April 2008
How to Cite
WOODWARD, J. D. and MAINA, J. N. (2008), Study of the structure of the air and blood capillaries of the gas exchange tissue of the avian lung by serial section three-dimensional reconstruction. Journal of Microscopy, 230: 84–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.2008.01958.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
- Received 10 August 2007; accepted 24 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!