Regularized phase tomography enables study of mineralized and unmineralized tissue in porous bone scaffold
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Microscopical Society
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 238, Issue 3, pages 230–239, June 2010
How to Cite
LANGER, M., LIU, Y., TORTELLI, F., CLOETENS, P., CANCEDDA, R. and PEYRIN, F. (2010), Regularized phase tomography enables study of mineralized and unmineralized tissue in porous bone scaffold. Journal of Microscopy, 238: 230–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.2009.03345.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Received 19 February 2009; accepted 21 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!