Effects of focused ion beam milling on electron backscatter diffraction patterns in strontium titanate and stabilized zirconia
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Microscopy © 2012 Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 246, Issue 3, pages 279–286, June 2012
How to Cite
SAOWADEE, N., AGERSTED, K. and BOWEN, J.R. (2012), Effects of focused ion beam milling on electron backscatter diffraction patterns in strontium titanate and stabilized zirconia. Journal of Microscopy, 246: 279–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.2012.03616.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Received 14 September 2011; accepted 7 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!