3-D PSF fitting for fluorescence microscopy: implementation and localization application
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Microscopy © 2012 Royal Microscopical Society
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 13–25, January 2013
How to Cite
KIRSHNER, H., AGUET, F., SAGE, D. and UNSER, M. (2013), 3-D PSF fitting for fluorescence microscopy: implementation and localization application. Journal of Microscopy, 249: 13–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.2012.03675.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Received 30 January 2012; accepted 21 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!