Capturing the elasticity and morphology of live fibroblast cell cultures during degradation with atomic force microscopy
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Microscopy © 2012 Royal Microscopical Society
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 62–68, January 2013
How to Cite
AIFANTIS, K.E., SHRIVASTAVA, S. and PELIDOU, S.H. (2013), Capturing the elasticity and morphology of live fibroblast cell cultures during degradation with atomic force microscopy. Journal of Microscopy, 249: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.2012.03681.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Received 6 August 2012; accepted 3 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!