Mechanisms of N-methyl-d-Aspartate Receptor Inhibition by Melatonin In the Rat Striatum
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 929–935, November 2004
How to Cite
Escames, G., León, J., López, L. C. and Acuña-Castroviejo, D. (2004), Mechanisms of N-methyl-d-Aspartate Receptor Inhibition by Melatonin In the Rat Striatum. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 16: 929–935. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2004.01250.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Accepted 26 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.