Present address: 971 N. Old Woodward, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA .
Agonist Activity of the 3-Hydroxy Metabolites of Tibolone Through the Oestrogen Receptor in the Mouse N20.1 Oligodendrocyte Cell Line and Normal Human Astrocytes
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 958–965, December 2007
How to Cite
Guzmán, C. B., Zhao, C., Deighton-Collins, S., Kleerekoper, M., Benjamins, J. A. and Skafar, D. F. (2007), Agonist Activity of the 3-Hydroxy Metabolites of Tibolone Through the Oestrogen Receptor in the Mouse N20.1 Oligodendrocyte Cell Line and Normal Human Astrocytes. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 19: 958–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2007.01611.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Received: 10 May 2007, revised 20 July 2007, accepted 6 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.