Photoperiod and Testosterone Interact to Drive Seasonal Changes in Kisspeptin Expression in Siberian Hamsters (Phodopus sungorus)
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1339–1347, December 2008
How to Cite
Greives, T. J., Humber, S. A., Goldstein, A. N., Scotti, M.-A. L., Demas, G. E. and Kriegsfeld, L. J. (2008), Photoperiod and Testosterone Interact to Drive Seasonal Changes in Kisspeptin Expression in Siberian Hamsters (Phodopus sungorus). Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 20: 1339–1347. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2008.01790.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received: 2 June 2008, revised 10 August 2008, accepted 26 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.