Antagonists of the Protein Kinase A and Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Systems and of the Progestin Receptor Block the Ability of Vaginocervical/Flank-Perineal Stimulation to Induce Female Rat Sexual Behaviour
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1361–1367, December 2008
How to Cite
González-Flores, O., Etgen, A. M., Komisaruk, B. K., Gómora-Arrati, P., Macias-Jimenez, A., Lima-Hernández, F. J., Garcia-Juárez, M. and Beyer, C. (2008), Antagonists of the Protein Kinase A and Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Systems and of the Progestin Receptor Block the Ability of Vaginocervical/Flank-Perineal Stimulation to Induce Female Rat Sexual Behaviour. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 20: 1361–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2008.01794.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received: 14 June 2008, revised 15 August 2008, accepted 5 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!