In Three Brain Regions Central to Maternal Behaviour, Neither Male Nor Female Phodopus Dwarf Hamsters Show Changes in Oestrogen Receptor Alpha Distribution with Mating or Parenthood
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1301–1309, December 2008
How to Cite
Timonin, M. E., Cushing, B. S. and Wynne-Edwards, K. E. (2008), In Three Brain Regions Central to Maternal Behaviour, Neither Male Nor Female Phodopus Dwarf Hamsters Show Changes in Oestrogen Receptor Alpha Distribution with Mating or Parenthood. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 20: 1301–1309. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2008.01797.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received: 22 April 2008, revised 15 July 2008, accepted 29 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.