Puberty Onset in Female Rats: Relationship With Fat Intake, Ovarian Steroids and the Peptides, Galanin and Enkephalin, in the Paraventricular and Medial Preoptic Nuclei
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 538–549, June 2009
How to Cite
Leibowitz, S. F., Akabayashi, A., Alexander, J., Karatayev, O. and Chang, G.-Q. (2009), Puberty Onset in Female Rats: Relationship With Fat Intake, Ovarian Steroids and the Peptides, Galanin and Enkephalin, in the Paraventricular and Medial Preoptic Nuclei. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 21: 538–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2009.01870.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Received: 17 October 2008, revised 11 February 2009, accepted 3 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!