Direct and Indirect Effects of Cannabinoids on in vitro GABA Release in the Rat Arcuate Nucleus
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 585–592, June 2010
How to Cite
Menzies, J. R. W., Ludwig, M. and Leng, G. (2010), Direct and Indirect Effects of Cannabinoids on in vitro GABA Release in the Rat Arcuate Nucleus. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 22: 585–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2010.01990.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Received: 23 December 2009, revised 15 February 2010, accepted 20 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.