Nesfatin-1 Suppresses Energy Intake, Co-localises Ghrelin in the Brain and Gut, and Alters Ghrelin, Cholecystokinin and Orexin mRNA Expression in Goldfish
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 366–377, February 2012
How to Cite
Kerbel, B. and Unniappan, S. (2012), Nesfatin-1 Suppresses Energy Intake, Co-localises Ghrelin in the Brain and Gut, and Alters Ghrelin, Cholecystokinin and Orexin mRNA Expression in Goldfish. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 366–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2011.02246.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2011 06:17AM EST
- Received 19 April 2011, revised 28 September 2011, accepted 18 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.