Steroid Sensitive kiss2 Neurones in the Goldfish: Evolutionary Insights into the Duplicate Kisspeptin Gene-Expressing Neurones
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 897–906, June 2012
How to Cite
Kanda, S., Karigo, T. and Oka, Y. (2012), Steroid Sensitive kiss2 Neurones in the Goldfish: Evolutionary Insights into the Duplicate Kisspeptin Gene-Expressing Neurones. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 897–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2012.02296.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2012 10:48AM EST
- Received 1 October 2011, revised 11 January 2012, accepted 5 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.