These authors contributed equally to this study.
Neuroendocrine and Behavioural Responses to Exposure to an Infant in Male Prairie Voles
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 874–886, June 2012
How to Cite
Kenkel, W. M., Paredes, J., Yee, J. R., Pournajafi-Nazarloo, H., Bales, K. L. and Carter, C. S. (2012), Neuroendocrine and Behavioural Responses to Exposure to an Infant in Male Prairie Voles. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 874–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2012.02301.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2012 02:17PM EST
- Received 3 October 2011, revised 6 February 2012, accepted 16 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.