1These authors contributed equally to this study.
Thyroid Transcription Factor 1, a Homeodomain Containing Transcription Factor, Contributes to Regulating Periodic Oscillations in GnRH Gene Expression
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 916–929, June 2012
How to Cite
Matagne, V., Kim, J. G., Ryu, B. J., Hur, M. K., Kim, M. S., Kim, K., Park, B. S., Damante, G., Smiley, G., Lee, B. J. and Ojeda, S. R. (2012), Thyroid Transcription Factor 1, a Homeodomain Containing Transcription Factor, Contributes to Regulating Periodic Oscillations in GnRH Gene Expression. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 916–929. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2012.02302.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2012 02:18PM EST
- Received 23 September 2011, revised 17 January 2012, accepted 16 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.