Central Administration of Aminoprocalcitonin Inhibits Food Intake and Stimulates the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis in Rats via the Corticotrophin-Releasing Factor System
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1040–1054, July 2012
How to Cite
Tavares, E., Maldonado, R., Garcia-Martinez, A. and Miñano, F. J. (2012), Central Administration of Aminoprocalcitonin Inhibits Food Intake and Stimulates the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis in Rats via the Corticotrophin-Releasing Factor System. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 1040–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2012.02308.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 01:13PM EST
- Received 29 July 2011, revised 16 February 2012, accepted 23 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.