Maternal Mood and Neuroendocrine Programming: Effects of Time of Exposure and Sex
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 999–1011, July 2012
How to Cite
Vedhara, K., Metcalfe, C., Brant, H., Crown, A., Northstone, K., Dawe, K., Lightman, S. and Smith, G. D. (2012), Maternal Mood and Neuroendocrine Programming: Effects of Time of Exposure and Sex. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 999–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2012.02309.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2012 10:34AM EST
- Received 19 December 2011, revised 2 February 2012, accepted 23 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.