Maternal Mood and Neuroendocrine Programming: Effects of Time of Exposure and Sex
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 999–1011, July 2012
How to Cite
Vedhara, K., Metcalfe, C., Brant, H., Crown, A., Northstone, K., Dawe, K., Lightman, S. and Smith, G. D. (2012), Maternal Mood and Neuroendocrine Programming: Effects of Time of Exposure and Sex. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 999–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2012.02309.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2012 10:34AM EST
- Received 19 December 2011, revised 2 February 2012, accepted 23 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.