Impairment of Fear-Conditioning Responses and Changes of Brain Neurotrophic Factors in Diet-Induced Obese Mice
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1120–1125, August 2012
How to Cite
Yamada-Goto, N., Katsuura, G., Ochi, Y., Ebihara, K., Kusakabe, T., Hosoda, K. and Nakao, K. (2012), Impairment of Fear-Conditioning Responses and Changes of Brain Neurotrophic Factors in Diet-Induced Obese Mice. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 1120–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2012.02327.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2012 02:13AM EST
- Received 24 November 2011, revised 27 March 2012, accepted 4 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.