Locked Nucleic Acid-Based In Situ Hybridisation Reveals miR-7a as a Hypothalamus-Enriched MicroRNA with a Distinct Expression Pattern
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Neuroendocrinology © 2012 British Society for Neuroendocrinology
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1492–1504, December 2012
How to Cite
Herzer, S., Silahtaroglu, A. and Meister, B. (2012), Locked Nucleic Acid-Based In Situ Hybridisation Reveals miR-7a as a Hypothalamus-Enriched MicroRNA with a Distinct Expression Pattern. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 24: 1492–1504. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2826.2012.02358.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 12:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.