Assessing patient category/dependence systems for determining the nurse/patient ratio in ICU and HDU: a review of approaches
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 299–308, September 2004
How to Cite
Adomat, R. and Hewison, A. (2004), Assessing patient category/dependence systems for determining the nurse/patient ratio in ICU and HDU: a review of approaches. Journal of Nursing Management, 12: 299–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2004.00439.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication: 16 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!