Evidence-based postoperative pain management in nursing: is a randomized-controlled trial the most appropriate design?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 183–193, May 2004
How to Cite
Seers, K., Crichton, N., Carroll, D., Richards, S. and Saunders, T. (2004), Evidence-based postoperative pain management in nursing: is a randomized-controlled trial the most appropriate design?. Journal of Nursing Management, 12: 183–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2004.00473.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication: 11 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!