The modern matron: a hybrid management role with implications for continuous quality improvement
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 419–426, November 2004
How to Cite
Savage, J. and Scott, C. (2004), The modern matron: a hybrid management role with implications for continuous quality improvement. Journal of Nursing Management, 12: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2004.00511.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication: 30 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!