Hospitals’ organizational variables and patients’ perceptions of individualized nursing care in Finland
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 197–206, March 2007
How to Cite
SUHONEN, R., VÄLIMÄKI, M., KATAJISTO, J. and LEINO-KILPI, H. (2007), Hospitals’ organizational variables and patients’ perceptions of individualized nursing care in Finland. Journal of Nursing Management, 15: 197–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2007.00650.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication: 6 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!