Presence and availability: staff conceptions of nursing leadership on an intensive care unit
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 522–529, July 2007
How to Cite
ROSENGREN, K., ATHLIN, E. and SEGESTEN, K. (2007), Presence and availability: staff conceptions of nursing leadership on an intensive care unit. Journal of Nursing Management, 15: 522–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2007.00712.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication: 2 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!