Nurse leaders and competition – are the blind leading the blind to market?
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 898–899, November 2008
How to Cite
LEECH, D. and MATTHEWS, J. (2008), Nurse leaders and competition – are the blind leading the blind to market?. Journal of Nursing Management, 16: 898–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2007.00816.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication: 24 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!