The relationship between emotional intelligence competencies and preferred conflict-handling styles
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 974–983, November 2008
How to Cite
MORRISON, J. (2008), The relationship between emotional intelligence competencies and preferred conflict-handling styles. Journal of Nursing Management, 16: 974–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2008.00876.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication: 7 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!