‘Easier said than done’: empowering dialogues with patients at the pain clinic – the health professionals’ perspective
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nurses at work Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 804–812, November 2009
How to Cite
TVEITEN, S. and MEYER, I. (2009), ‘Easier said than done’: empowering dialogues with patients at the pain clinic – the health professionals’ perspective. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 804–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2008.00921.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication: 7 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!