The motivations to nurse: an exploration of factors amongst undergraduate students, registered nurses and nurse managers
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Discussions on Job Satisfaction, Work Environment and Burnout Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkäs and Denise Dende
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 392–400, April 2009
How to Cite
NEWTON, J. M., KELLY, C. M., KREMSER, A. K., JOLLY, B. and BILLETT, S. (2009), The motivations to nurse: an exploration of factors amongst undergraduate students, registered nurses and nurse managers. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 392–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2008.00945.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication: 8 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!