The effect of oppressed group behaviours on the culture of the nursing workplace: a review of the evidence and interventions for change
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Discussions on Job Satisfaction, Work Environment and Burnout Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkäs and Denise Dende
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 288–293, April 2009
How to Cite
ROBERTS, S. J., DEMARCO, R. and GRIFFIN, M. (2009), The effect of oppressed group behaviours on the culture of the nursing workplace: a review of the evidence and interventions for change. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 288–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2008.00959.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication: 23 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!