Relationship between stress coping and burnout in Japanese hospital nurses
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Discussions on Job Satisfaction, Work Environment and Burnout Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkäs and Denise Dende
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 359–365, April 2009
How to Cite
SASAKI, M., KITAOKA-HIGASHIGUCHI, K., MORIKAWA, Y. and NAKAGAWA, H. (2009), Relationship between stress coping and burnout in Japanese hospital nurses. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 359–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2008.00960.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication: 6 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!