Leadership: the critical success factor in the rise or fall of useful research activity
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Leadership in Context Issue editor: Alistair Hewison
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 942–946, December 2009
How to Cite
HENDERSON, A., WINCH, S. and HOLZHAUSER, K. (2009), Leadership: the critical success factor in the rise or fall of useful research activity. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 942–946. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2009.01006.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication: 9 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!