Nurses’ perceptions of the organizational attributes of their practice environment in acute care hospitals
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Leadership in Context Issue editor: Alistair Hewison
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 965–974, December 2009
How to Cite
HINNO, S., PARTANEN, P., VEHVILÄINEN-JULKUNEN, K. and AAVIKSOO, A. (2009), Nurses’ perceptions of the organizational attributes of their practice environment in acute care hospitals. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 965–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2009.01008.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication: 9 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!